Get creative with how you design your living wall with a splash of pink to showcase your star succulents!
Splash of Pink Collection includes a variety of plants featuring these cool color hues: pink, purple, blue, green, and silver grey. Plants may vary from picture and will depend on seasonal variability and plant availability. This ensures plants are fresh and will thrive in the current climate. Individual plant colors will be best expressed in sunshine.
- 20-40 total plants, depending on plant size of 2" or 4"
- Minimum of 4 unique succulent varieties among plants
- Creative design instructions, created specifically for a 17" x 18" wall structure
- 2 separate Planters (planting grids), with specs for constructing a 17" x 18" wall structure
- 20 total planting cells, comprised of 2 grids each containing 10 (4") deep planting cells
- 20 proprietary moisture mats to line each planting cell
- Mounting brackets for hanging Planters
- Drip line to tap into existing irrigation system in yard.
- Option to purchase separate Irrigator and water collector with the kit in the drop down selection under "Material" on this page.
- Planting cells are ideal for 1 (4") succulent or 2 (2") succulents
- Grids can be hung separately or together to configure any size wall
- Planting in modular grids is a great way to showcase succulents on your walls. The grids can be configured to fit any space.
- Option to water manually or connect to existing drip line
- Units mount to most surfaces including concrete walls, fences, dry wall, wood, stucco
- Overall Height - Top to Bottom: 18"
- Overall Width - Side to Side: 17"
- Overall Depth - 4.5"
Additional soil will be necessary to completely fill each planting cell. Use regular planting soil as the medium (instead of cactus mix) to better hold the plants within structure.