This recipe is made extra special with mint, and cucumber from the Planted Wall.
- ¼ cup extra-virgin olive oil
- 2 tablespoons. red wine vinegar
- ½ teaspoon kosher salt
- 3 cups cubed seedless watermelon
- 1 cup medium cucumber, chopped
- 1 cup crumbled feta
- ½ cup red onion, thinly sliced
- ½ cup coarsely chopped mint
- Flaky sea salt, for garnish (optional)
- In a small bowl, whisk together olive oil, red wine vinegar, and salt.
- In a large serving bowl, combine watermelon, cucumber, feta, red onion, and mint.
- Pour over the dressing, tossing to combine.
- Garnish with more mint and flaky sea salt.