Dill is a flavorful ingredient that’s easy to add to your food. Here are some ways to add fresh dill to your meals:
- Use it as a garnish for soups or roasted vegetables.
- Use it in potato salads or on baked or roasted potatoes.
- Stir it into yogurt-based dips like tzatziki.
- Chop and add it to salads.
- Use it to add flavor to fish, lamb, or egg dishes.
Dried dill can also be used to add flavor to dips, marinades, and potato, chicken, or tuna salads. Rich in antioxidants and a good source of vitamin C, magnesium, and vitamin A, dill may have several benefits for health, including protection against heart disease and cancer.