Get ready to eat the most nutritious way possible.
- Learn how to maintain healthy organic seedlings to harvest during the Winter months.
- Learn the secrets of healthy soil
- Watch cooking videos demonstrating cooking techniques for easy, delicious meals.
- Easy-to-understand video tutorials shared over a month via email.
- Live sessions to answer Q&As
- Requires no experience & minimal time
Learn Cooking Tips for the Winter Greens
Sneak Peek into the Master class
Learn to easily grow an organic kitchen garden and cook like a pro - without the time or expertise!
A series of weekly emails will provide access to the masterclass with simple videos to learn from the pros. Join a live session with the experts - come with your questions for custom coaching!
Meet your Instructors:
- Whether you're planting or we're planting for you (we provide this service for busy people!), learn how to care for young plants in the early weeks.
- Learn the secret ingredients in soil that grow the healthiest veggies available.
- Learn about the impact you’re making and the importance of growing food
- Discover the tricks that avoid transplant shock.
- Learn how to germinate microgreens to amplify your nutrition and get to a quick harvest (within a week).
Each new season brings new vegetables to the table. These veggies support our seasonal wellness by being appropriate for the time of year, our activity, energy level, and more. By following what nature provides each season and preparing foods with proper cooking techniques, our eating habits and health will naturally improve, allowing equilibrium to occur.
Week One: Working with Winter Greens
- Prepping slow-cooked vegetables for the week
- Enhancing flavors
- Ingredients that enhance nutrition
- Using pre-prepared vegetables on busy nights
Training #3 - Tips for growing conditions, and pest management, and harvesting!
Let's learn the vital tips for making it to harvest successfully!
- Learn how to protect greens in the cold temperatures.
- Learn about grow lights for indoor growing.
- Identify the early detection signs that pests are lurking by.
- Identify the top reasons people don't get to their first harvest.
- Learn how to boost your plant's immunity.
- Discover how mother nature takes care of a lot of the maintenance if we just let it.
Nutrients naturally enhance flavor. By using just picked, seasonal, organic vegetables, and simple cooking techniques, your meals will instinctively / consistently be yummy!
In this course, we’ll focus on autumn and winter vegetables and cooking techniques, not recipes, that are also unfussy and bursting with flavor!
Quick Cooking Vegetables & Winter Greens:
- Par-cooking perfect vegetables for quick meals
- What to do with leftovers, which I like to call “plan ahead veg”
- Planning saves time and brings peace - meal prep ideas
- How to prepare and use winter greens
Time to celebrate! Let's recap what it means to grow along with the Planted Places & cook with Barbie!
- Learn about the ecosystem you're building in your garden.
- Discover what you can grow year-round on the Planted Wall!
- Learn about cooking opportunities with Barbie in Europe and beyond.
- Commit to growing and cooking sustainably to feed yourself and the planet!
Grow along side us and purchase a Garden Kit. The course is a digital experience. The Winter Seasonal Garden Kit is customized to go with the course. You will grow the very greens that will be in the dishes you prepare.It includes everything you need to grow and harvest six of the season's best leafy greens and herbs.
Your Kit will include:
- 6 fresh seasonal organic seedlings
- Microgreens growing kit
- Black felt grow pots
- Proprietary living organic soil
- Organic soil amendments
- Detailed Instructions for planting
- A journal for your notes!
Option to have seedlings planted for you "Done for you Service" or do the planting yourself "DIY Service."
- We grow outdoors with the sunlight and fresh air. This is the ideal environment for healthy plants.
- Ideally, you'll need 4-6 hours of bright sunlight for optimal results.
- Space is not a requirement - you can grow in super small spaces (think 1 -2 feet of space). The Planted Wall system holds up to 36 plants in a 2x2 space. We think growing food doesn't have to mean giving up your prime backyard entertaining space or be non-existent because you have a small deck.
- You can grow indoors if you have a bright window with direct sunlight for at least 6 hours a day. You'll want to open the window for fresh air from time to time as well - the air flow helps keep the plants happy!
The grow pots are 5.5" in diameter - so they're small.
The planters will drain through the felt so it will need to be placed somewhere where it can drain when you water it. You may place these on a deck, on a patio table, on the ground, etc. You can move them around throughout the year to optimize the sunlight.
Even better - the Planted Wall Growing System is a free-standing, mobile wall. It holds up to 36 pots (same pots that we grow in during the Boot Camp!) an occupies only 2 x 2 feet. The water drains through pots that hang on the wall and recirculate through the system using a self-irrigating system designed to work seamlessly with the Planted Wall.
As our Planted subscription includes living plants, we offer replacements if they are damaged in any way.
Access to Garden Experts, Organic Chefs, and Nutrition coaches is only just the beginning!
By the end of the Workshop you will:
- Grow organic ingredients to use in cooking delicious recipes and drinks.
- Create a gorgeous kitchen garden.
- Harvest microgreens and enjoy all the nutrition they can offer.
- Understand how the Planted Wall system eliminates the fail points in growing and grows the healthiest greens available.
- Experience hands-on training taught by experts and learn their secrets to sustainably grow leafy greens & herbs on a vertical wall.
- Determine whether growing vertically is right for you - risk free.
- Receive the deepest discounts available on the Planted Wall system - offered only to Workshop participants!