Recipe by Happy Food Chef Robin Joy
- 2 1/2 cups soaked cashews
- 2/3 cup maple syrup
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup or slightly more key lime or regular lime juice
- 4 large Brownies patted down in a springform to make the crust
- Mint leaves chopped
- Optional, glaze made with raspberries
- In a Vitamix or Blendtec, place the first 5 ingredients and blend until smooth and creamy.
- Take brownies and press them down to form a crust on the bottom of the spring form.
- Pour key lime mixture on top of the crust and freeze.
- When ready to serve, garnish with chopped mint and top with raspberries.
- Optional, make a raspberry glaze and drizzle on the slice.