Cozy up and enjoy the natural warm shades of the Fireside Signature Plant Collection. Featuring ferns, red and chartreuse perennials and trailing vines this collection is a perfect way to brighten up any space.
Our Fireside Signature Collection includes a variety of plants featuring warm color hues of red, orange, green and dark brown.
Collection Conditions : Suitable for shade, both indoors and outdoors
Living Wall Kit Includes:
- 24 Pocket Planter - 32" W x 48" H x 5" D
- 24 Root wrappers - 12" square
- Drip line Irrigation
- Mounting tabs to hang the living wall to most surfaces including concrete walls, fences, gates, stucco , etc.
- 40 plants : plants may be 4" or 6" allowing for 1-2 plants per pocket
- Detailed design instructions for creating your Fireside Living Wall design
- 40 Fireside Collection plants
- 24 Pocket Felt Planter (32"W x 48"H)
- Individual pocket size - 10" W x 6" H x 3" D
- Multiple planters can be hung above and alongside one another in order to create a larger planted wall area.
- Individual root wrappers allow you to easily change out plants to accommodate the changing seasons
- Option to water manually or connect to an existing drip line
- Weight - 1 lb per square foot (about 3 lb per square foot when planted)
Pocket Planter Material:
- The felt is made from recycled plastic water bottles, it is a non-toxic fiber that is indestructible and tough. Over time roots grow into the moist felt.
- Felt pockets stretch open to receive 4 to 6 inch potted plants. Each pocket is 10″ wide by 6″ deep.
- Pockets are stapled to a lightweight rigid plastic board that holds the pockets in place and provides an air space behind the wall that protects walls from constant moisture.
- Included Root Wrappers make it easy to change, arrange and handle plants.
- Hand water or connect to automatic drip irrigation systems
- Felt color: black
Plants in shipment may vary from picture and will depend on seasonal variability and plant availability. This ensures plants are fresh and will thrive in the current climate.